Action Figure Blues Forum
March 22, 2019, 01:11:28 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you following AFB on Twitter? Go here to follow now! http://twitter.com/afblues

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Store Classifieds Downloads Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The AFB Custom Comp - SCUM & VILLAINY - ENTRY PICS (Read-Only)

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The AFB Custom Comp - SCUM & VILLAINY - ENTRY PICS (Read-Only)  (Read 683 times)
Scotty
Administrator
SDCC Anti-Monitor

QC: 340

Base of Operations: Melbourne, Australia

The artist formerly known as "Andy"

View Profile WWW
« on: May 16, 2014, 05:12:42 am »

Okay folks, here it is! In the posts following you will see all of the entries for our Scum & Villainy Custom Comp!

This is a read-only thread - there will be a thread for discussing the entries.

Voting information will be issued shortly. Well done to all our fantastic customisers!!
Report Spam   Logged

"Tuna is never a surprise, it's always like someone took a dump on your plate." - Westy

"Nice one guys. This thread was about me.....and my sublime port.....and you made it about Andy's shitty arse in less than half a dozen posts." - fishmilkshake

Scotty
Administrator
SDCC Anti-Monitor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2014, 05:16:45 am »

The base is a DCUC Bronze tiger with a ML Bullseye head.
The cape comes from a DCUC Jem figure. The belt comes from a ML Sinister cape, I sculpted the helmet, mask chest emblems and large mask. Several coats of paint and PP is ready.

Report Spam   Logged

"Tuna is never a surprise, it's always like someone took a dump on your plate." - Westy

"Nice one guys. This thread was about me.....and my sublime port.....and you made it about Andy's shitty arse in less than half a dozen posts." - fishmilkshake
Scotty
Administrator
SDCC Anti-Monitor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2014, 05:17:33 am »

Report Spam   Logged

Scotty
Administrator
SDCC Anti-Monitor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2014, 05:18:54 am »

Report Spam   Logged

Scotty
Administrator
SDCC Anti-Monitor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2014, 05:20:23 am »

WIP

Report Spam   Logged

Scotty
Administrator
SDCC Anti-Monitor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2014, 05:21:56 am »

Report Spam   Logged

Scotty
Administrator
SDCC Anti-Monitor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2014, 05:22:44 am »

John Greycrow is field leader of Mr Sinister's "Marauders", the superhuman assassins responsible for massacring the underground mutant Morlocks community. Scalphunter's mutant powers include techno-morphing, allowing him to construct mechanical devices at a superhuman rate from the numerous components attached to his costume into a variety of configurations, most commonly firearms.

Report Spam   Logged

Scotty
Administrator
SDCC Anti-Monitor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2014, 05:23:59 am »

Left Winger and Right Winger were Captain America Villains who started out as henchmen for US Agent when he was Super-Patriot trying to get Cap's job. I believe they have since committed suicide.

Report Spam   Logged

Scotty
Administrator
SDCC Anti-Monitor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2014, 05:24:57 am »

Deathstroke The Terminator
Original version, mostly inspired from Batman Arkham origins video game

WIP

Report Spam   Logged

Scotty
Administrator
SDCC Anti-Monitor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2014, 05:26:35 am »

THE FATAL FIVE THAROK, PERSUADER, EMERALD EMPRESS and MANO

Gathered together to help the Legion of Super-Heroes defeat a Sun-Eater in the 30th Century, five super-criminals stay together to form the FATAL FIVE!

Emerald Empress- Sarya of the planet Venegar spent most of her life becoming a skilled and bloodthirsty assassin, able to kill most any sentient race in the known universe.  Running afoul of the Masters of Lythyl during an assignment, she fled the planet and was almost killed when her ship suddenly emerged from hyperspace and collided with the Emerald Eye of Ekron.  While she neared death, the Eye bonded with her, saving her life.  Dubbing herself the Emerald Empress, she returned to Venegar where she seized power and ruled with an iron fist until forced off-planet by a popular rebellion.  Unknown to all, it is the will of the Eye that keeps her young as she is well over 250 years old. (Emerald Empress is a DCUC nU Wonder Woman body with a Star Sapphire WW head and Green Arrow's tunic bottom.  The Emerald Eye is a small foam cat toy.)

Mano- Born on the heavily industrialized and polluted world of Angtu, Mano stood out from the rest of the population as a mutant capable of emitting an destructive blast from the palm of his right hand.  Forced into his planet's military, Mano was never accepted by his peers but rather treated as a mindless weapon until rebelled and fought his way free, but in doing so destroying Angtu.  For a time he drifted through known space as a mercenary, his only skill, until being captured during a Khund incursion.  Imprisoned on Takron-Galtos, he was freed for the battle against the Sun-Eater.  The most reluctant member of the Fatal Five, he recognizes that the rest of the team at least accepts him as an equal. (Mano is made from a DCUC Toyman, Star Man's full hooded head and a Naut Kei Loi helmet.)

Persuader- Half-Khund Nyeun Chun Ti was an enforcer on Rimbor when he left the planet to start life as a mercenary.  During a campaign on a nuclear devastated world, her found a cache of long-lost weapons, most notably a halberd-like weapon known as an 'atomic axe'.  Securing the weapon for his own and selling the rest, Nyeun began darkening his reputation as a thug and enforcer, taking the name "Persuader".  (Persuader is built on OMAC with new lower legs and a homemade Atomic Axe.)

Tharok- Tharok was a small-time crook, eager to impress his bosses by stealing an experimental computer but in doing so, he tripped an alarm and alerted the Science Police.  In the ensuing shoot-out, the stolen technology was struck by a stray shot and exploded, embedding pieces in the left side of Tharok's brain and effectively destroying his left arm and leg.  Freed from the prison hospital by members of his gang and given enhanced cybernetics, the new Tharok rose to prominence as a planner and viscous killer before fleeing ahead of an assassination attempt by his own men. How he came to control the monsterous Validus is still unknown. (Tharok was made from a DCUC Cyborg with a DCD Deadman head and bits trimmed from a blue AzBats and a spare set of Mister Miracle's handcuffs.)

Validus- The origins of the monster simply known as Validus is completely unknown, though rumors abound that he is somehow connected to Lightning Lad and Saturn Girl, though DNA testing denies this. Given his incredible level of power, he may have some connection to the rampaging beast of the 20th century called Doomsday. (Validus was made, much too small, by the Four Horsemen.)

Report Spam   Logged

Scotty
Administrator
SDCC Anti-Monitor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2014, 05:33:51 am »

Ok - that's all of the entries I received. To discuss these, go here:

http://www.afbforum.com/index.php/topic,5532.0.html

And stay tuned for voting details!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AFB Scum and Villainy custom comp

Visit the AFB Blog!

Starman's Toys I Grew Up With

Back to the Comics Podcast

General-Marvel Collectibles

Entertainment Earth

Batgirl DC Comics Premium Format(TM) Figure