Action Figure Blues Forum
January 16, 2022, 06:52:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you following AFB on Twitter? Go here to follow now! http://twitter.com/afblues

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Store Classifieds Downloads Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

DCUC Wave 14 - Let's talk - ** UPDATED with new Matty Pics!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DCUC Wave 14 - Let's talk - ** UPDATED with new Matty Pics!  (Read 1881 times)
demoncat4
Chase Figure

QC: 6

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2010, 10:27:08 pm »

Actually the guy who is in charge of DC for Mattel stated Kamandi and vowed that he would be made into a figure . and surprised that it does not state that like Iron gold has moving parts for one would think Mattel now that they made the first of the Mental Men would just reuse the mold and save them money. for it would be cool to have all the Metal men with moving parts. and Ultra Humanite is the only reason i am going to buy Tyre. for i mostly want Gold and Kamandi and Obsidian and Zartana since do not like the other attempts at her in plastic.  As for Alan  only going to buy him for my JSa and to complete ultra. and we now need Jade and a rose and thorn to complete the family since we have Alan and Obsidian now.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AFB Scum and Villainy custom comp

Visit the AFB Blog!

Starman's Toys I Grew Up With

Back to the Comics Podcast

General-Marvel Collectibles

Entertainment Earth

Batgirl DC Comics Premium Format(TM) Figure