Action Figure Blues Forum
November 28, 2021, 12:24:52 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you following AFB on Twitter? Go here to follow now! http://twitter.com/afblues

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Store Classifieds Downloads Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Mattycollector release schedule (to end of June)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mattycollector release schedule (to end of June)  (Read 400 times)
fishmilkshake
Pants optional
Administrator
SDCC Anti-Monitor

QC: 733

Base of Operations: Canberra, Australia

AFB Podcast's Ben

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2010, 04:09:28 pm »

yeah, Hordak and Skeletor is all I would want. Skeletor I will pick up in the Lex and Skelly 2 pack at Toys R Us, I wonder if that exclusive will make it to the UK.

Dunno if you're anything like Australia? But we don't get 99% of stuff that are store exclusives. Though I did see a Star Wars toy in Toys Rnt Us the other day with a "Target Exclusive" sticker on it.
Report Spam   Logged

Scotty
Administrator
SDCC Anti-Monitor

QC: 340

Base of Operations: Melbourne, Australia

The artist formerly known as "Andy"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2010, 08:49:52 pm »

yeah, Hordak and Skeletor is all I would want. Skeletor I will pick up in the Lex and Skelly 2 pack at Toys R Us, I wonder if that exclusive will make it to the UK.

Dunno if you're anything like Australia? But we don't get 99% of stuff that are store exclusives. Though I did see a Star Wars toy in Toys Rnt Us the other day with a "Target Exclusive" sticker on it.

Wow. Why doesn't that surprise me?  Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged

"Tuna is never a surprise, it's always like someone took a dump on your plate." - Westy

"Nice one guys. This thread was about me.....and my sublime port.....and you made it about Andy's shitty arse in less than half a dozen posts." - fishmilkshake
prowl26
Mint on Card

QC: 6

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2010, 10:10:16 am »

The Target exclusive sticker thing is funny. I guess we may not be quite 99% bad maybe like 70-80% we do not get. If you are lucky they might get to a big supermarket like Tesco or ASDA (Wal-mart with a limey accent) but then they are even more expensive. Like Tesco got that Transformers Mini-con 20 piece set and it was "originally" 40 quid, outrageous. Or you can go the Forbidden Planet route but you NEVER know how much they will charge. ROC Destro is about a fiver while all other Joe's are at least 8 even Marlon Wayans.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AFB Scum and Villainy custom comp

Visit the AFB Blog!

Starman's Toys I Grew Up With

Back to the Comics Podcast

General-Marvel Collectibles

Entertainment Earth

Batgirl DC Comics Premium Format(TM) Figure