Action Figure Blues Forum
December 05, 2021, 02:25:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you following AFB on Twitter? Go here to follow now! http://twitter.com/afblues

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Store Classifieds Downloads Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

DST Star Trek Goodness at Toy Fair!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DST Star Trek Goodness at Toy Fair!  (Read 1449 times)
Coffee Joe
Frakkin' Posting Legend!
Variant

QC: 28

Gods damn it!

View Profile
« on: February 19, 2009, 01:59:49 am »

I think DST has been reading my mind (or my posts), because the new toys announced at Toy Fair read like a realization of my wish lists!

First up...

An Enterprise D from "All Good Things...", with the extra warp nacelle!

Next... a flip-top communicator from The Wrath of Khan!

Next up, continuing the successful line of captains and their command chairs... a reissue of the "Mirror, Mirror" Kirk, complete with the command chair from the I.S.S. Enterprise!

Next... Dr. McCoy in his sickbay garb!

And could McCoy have gotten ANYTHING done without Nurse Chapel (torso only shown here)?

And here comes the coolness... you ready for this?

Romulan Kirk from "The Enterprise Incident!" (He comes in a two-pack with a "Fascinating" Spock, complete with raised eyebrow)

And finally, my dream figure... Mark Lenard as the Romulan Commander from "Balance of Terror"!

They're also releasing a Kirk in his green tunic a la "The Enemy Within", and a Salt Vampire from "The Man Trap".

This is a dream come true for me.  I was just commenting a few weeks ago how I wanted both the Romulan Commander and a Romulan Kirk to be made, as well as a TWOK communicator.

Woo hoo!

...all pics courtesy of Action-Figure.com!
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Coffee Joe
Frakkin' Posting Legend!
Variant

QC: 28

Gods damn it!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2009, 02:00:28 am »

More awesome ship goodness from DST, revealed at ToyFair...

The Enterprise-B and the Excelsior!  Notice the differences in the saucer sections and the nacelles...

A close up of the Enterprise B...

Also, both the normal version of the D and the "All Good Things..." version will feature saucer separation...

DST also announced that they'll be releasing a geological tricorder, in additon to the previously announced (and overdue) medical and science ones...

Here's a closeup of the Romulan Commander...

A better one of Chapel...

And they're also releasing a Captain Sisko, in the command chair of the Defiant!

Report Spam   Logged
Scotty
Administrator
SDCC Anti-Monitor

QC: 340

Base of Operations: Melbourne, Australia

The artist formerly known as "Andy"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2009, 03:18:34 am »

SO many goodies there. I don't do the ships and things just for storage reasons. I have a Kirk captain's chair I should sell or trade for that reason.

But those figures - Chapel, The freaking Romulans - The DST ST stuff is gonna need another shelf in my display. I'm down for the Borgs and stuff as well so there's alot of my money doing DST's way this year.
Report Spam   Logged

"Tuna is never a surprise, it's always like someone took a dump on your plate." - Westy

"Nice one guys. This thread was about me.....and my sublime port.....and you made it about Andy's shitty arse in less than half a dozen posts." - fishmilkshake
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AFB Scum and Villainy custom comp

Visit the AFB Blog!

Starman's Toys I Grew Up With

Back to the Comics Podcast

General-Marvel Collectibles

Entertainment Earth

Batgirl DC Comics Premium Format(TM) Figure