Action Figure Blues Forum
October 15, 2019, 08:52:53 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a fan of AFB on Facebook? If not, sign up here: http://www.facebook.com/actionfigureblues

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Store Classifieds Downloads Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Marvel Legends - Discussion thread

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 316   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Marvel Legends - Discussion thread  (Read 82355 times)
fishmilkshake
Pants optional
Administrator
SDCC Anti-Monitor

QC: 731

Base of Operations: Canberra, Australia

AFB Podcast's Ben

View Profile
« on: December 17, 2011, 02:11:36 am »

My thoughts....

Fantomex
Other than this is his X-Force costume he looks great. I think I'll touch up mine to his traditional white look.

Bucky Cap
Other than the weird shoulder joints he looks good. I like the metallic blue too. Still, this is an unnecessary figure for me. I have a regular Cap and I have a Winter Soldier.

Thunderball
He looks great, but the shoulders on the buck look like they could use some tweaking.

Spidey
Wasted slot for me, but I understand the need for the Ironspidervine representation for sales.

Madame Masque
She looks good and the buck is better than the DCUC one. The buck still doesn't have that DCD sexiness though.

Drax
I love this interpretation of the character. Something is off about the proportions though. I can see a DCUC torso making this figure perfect.

Daken
I think this version snuck in before Daken got his own costume. He looks good, but I prefer the mask-less look.

Arnim Zola
Absolutely perfect!

Viper
Jeez I hope they can keep that sculpt intact for the final product as she's a hottie. Why isn't she scarred though?

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 316   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AFB Scum and Villainy custom comp

Visit the AFB Blog!

Starman's Toys I Grew Up With

Back to the Comics Podcast

General-Marvel Collectibles

Entertainment Earth

Batgirl DC Comics Premium Format(TM) Figure