Action Figure Blues Forum
August 24, 2019, 04:22:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you following AFB on Twitter? Go here to follow now! http://twitter.com/afblues

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Store Classifieds Downloads Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

"Movie Tie-in Toys" - The AFB Podcast E12 discussion topic

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Movie Tie-in Toys" - The AFB Podcast E12 discussion topic  (Read 467 times)
Westy
AFB Podcast's Adam
Administrator
The Complete Monger

QC: 116

AFB Sewer Tour Guide

View Profile
« on: April 24, 2012, 06:56:28 am »

I think the Iron Man 2 3.75" scale figures were excellent because we got all the historically relevant suits of armour via the comics line, along with all the movie suits, and a bunch of "concept" suits that were quite neat as well.

I did like the Iron Man (original film) 6" line too, as that was around the time I really got into collecting.

Can't say I've ever bought a toy and then decided to see the movie because of it. I normally go find toys from a movie or series I really enjoyed. That said if there was ever a Monsterpocalypse movie or TV series, I'd probably be all over it (though that likely has as much to do with my love of the Japanese Kaiju genre of movies (Godzilla and Gamera as key examples).
Report Spam   Logged

westy.gif
"There ya go Westy,even named it after you." - FB

Hey,look at your Point count Westy.It's the magic number! westy.gif - FB on West accumulating 69 points.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AFB Scum and Villainy custom comp

Visit the AFB Blog!

Starman's Toys I Grew Up With

Back to the Comics Podcast

General-Marvel Collectibles

Entertainment Earth

Batgirl DC Comics Premium Format(TM) Figure