Action Figure Blues Forum
June 19, 2019, 03:49:51 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a fan of AFB on Facebook? If not, sign up here: http://www.facebook.com/actionfigureblues

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Store Classifieds Downloads Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

DC Mattel Discussion thread

Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DC Mattel Discussion thread  (Read 37756 times)
Gardner Grayle
JLU Hal Jordan

QC: 1148

View Profile
« Reply #2055 on: February 14, 2019, 09:10:35 pm »

If Marvel Legends is $20.00 then Todd really canít charge $5-$10.00 more.  Just not gonna work.  He really needs to do some more market research on this.  Heís got a year to adjust. 

And this all may work out well in his favor.  DCC is done.  Toys R Us may be coming back to North America.  And Iím almost certain that collectibles will be a big part of their return plan.  The type of stuff Target and Wal-Mart avoid.  Todd has always had a big presence at TRU. 

What I know is what Todd is capable of.  I know what he likes.  Monsters.  Warriors.  Sci-Fi.  Horror.  Mythology.  He honestly hasnít done too much with Capes and Tights, but Iím sure he can work it out.  Heís one of us.  I know itís a long shot, but I wouldnít be shocked if he did a wave of Infinity Inc.  Just because. 

If Iím gonna buy these, a number of things need to align.  Even if I donít end up being a buyer, Iím looking forward to seeing what he brings to the table.  Iíve no doubt itíll be good.  Just hope itís something I can throw some money at.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AFB Scum and Villainy custom comp

Visit the AFB Blog!

Starman's Toys I Grew Up With

Back to the Comics Podcast

General-Marvel Collectibles

Entertainment Earth

Batgirl DC Comics Premium Format(TM) Figure