Action Figure Blues Forum
July 17, 2019, 02:09:18 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a fan of AFB on Facebook? If not, sign up here: http://www.facebook.com/actionfigureblues

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Store Classifieds Downloads Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Hasbro's Marvel movie line strategy.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hasbro's Marvel movie line strategy.  (Read 702 times)
Xander
Variant

QC: 8

I dig puppets...

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2009, 05:05:03 pm »

I wish Gambit was more classic.  I'd of bought him if he had the blue color thing.  Undecided  So far I actually really like these and they are great if you don't have a lot space cause you're a 1/6 addict. Roll Eyes  Seriously I really like Sabertooth and the Blob consider them bought along with Cyke, Iceman, and maybe Logan on the bike.  I sure wouldn't mind an Astonishing X Wolverine...and the rest of that team...and classic Condom-head Cyclops and the rest of THAT team!

My only real nit with this line is that the weapons are overall cheap and rubbery, especially compared to GI Joe weapons...Not sure why they don't just reuse them!
Report Spam   Logged

Scotty
Administrator
SDCC Anti-Monitor

QC: 340

Base of Operations: Melbourne, Australia

The artist formerly known as "Andy"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2009, 05:22:42 pm »

I have a feeling we will see more of the X-Men fairly quickly. I just get the feeling this line is really going to take off.

I'm not much of an accessories person so they don't really bother me, but I do see that they're a bit clunky.
Report Spam   Logged

"Tuna is never a surprise, it's always like someone took a dump on your plate." - Westy

"Nice one guys. This thread was about me.....and my sublime port.....and you made it about Andy's shitty arse in less than half a dozen posts." - fishmilkshake
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AFB Scum and Villainy custom comp

Visit the AFB Blog!

Starman's Toys I Grew Up With

Back to the Comics Podcast

General-Marvel Collectibles

Entertainment Earth

Batgirl DC Comics Premium Format(TM) Figure