Action Figure Blues Forum
October 22, 2018, 08:57:10 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you following AFB on Twitter? Go here to follow now! http://twitter.com/afblues

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Store Classifieds Downloads Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

KickStarter Thread!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: KickStarter Thread!  (Read 2659 times)
Scotty
Administrator
SDCC Anti-Monitor

QC: 340

Base of Operations: Melbourne, Australia

The artist formerly known as "Andy"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2014, 12:08:56 am »

Got an email saying the Four Horsemen's Gothatropilis Ravens KickStarter have stared to ship!!  yess.gif  Did anyone else get these or am I the only one!

Shipping wasn't worth it for me. I'll try and pick some up elsewhere.

Same. Would have liked to have one but the international shipping was crazeballs.
Report Spam   Logged

"Tuna is never a surprise, it's always like someone took a dump on your plate." - Westy

"Nice one guys. This thread was about me.....and my sublime port.....and you made it about Andy's shitty arse in less than half a dozen posts." - fishmilkshake
dozymuppet
Administrator
Unreleased Prototype

QC: 161

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2014, 03:49:10 pm »

It looks like the I Am Elemental figures are starting to ship. It's nice when a plan works out. 

Delivered!
Report Spam   Logged
Scotty
Administrator
SDCC Anti-Monitor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2014, 07:11:58 pm »

It looks like the I Am Elemental figures are starting to ship. It's nice when a plan works out. 

Delivered!

Look forward to your thoughts!
Report Spam   Logged

"Tuna is never a surprise, it's always like someone took a dump on your plate." - Westy

"Nice one guys. This thread was about me.....and my sublime port.....and you made it about Andy's shitty arse in less than half a dozen posts." - fishmilkshake
dozymuppet
Administrator
Unreleased Prototype

QC: 161

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2014, 08:32:38 pm »

Very impressed with the packaging (I kicked in for the lunch box set), but won't be able to review them until Xmas day...
Report Spam   Logged
Scotty
Administrator
SDCC Anti-Monitor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2014, 11:36:26 pm »

Very impressed with the packaging (I kicked in for the lunch box set), but won't be able to review them until Xmas day...

Ah, of course!  Wink
Report Spam   Logged

kavball
Limited Edition

QC: 59

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2014, 10:39:39 pm »

Delivered!
Mine came in today as well. May try and wait until after Christmas to open them as well.
Report Spam   Logged
kavball
Limited Edition

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2014, 05:43:10 am »

Sad news from the Marauder guys, while prepping their figures for shipping, they discovered a defect in the figures. The figs were scheduled to be shipped by Christmas. Now, Marauder is sending them back to The factory to be remade.
Good for Marauder and their quality control. I'm sure it was a tough call to make.
Report Spam   Logged
Scotty
Administrator
SDCC Anti-Monitor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2014, 06:51:03 am »

Sad news from the Marauder guys, while prepping their figures for shipping, they discovered a defect in the figures. The figs were scheduled to be shipped by Christmas. Now, Marauder is sending them back to The factory to be remade.
Good for Marauder and their quality control. I'm sure it was a tough call to make.

That must be a nightmare for them.  Sad
Report Spam   Logged

DarkGuard
Limited Edition

QC: 55

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2014, 07:29:33 pm »

my avp miniature kickstarter i backed has gone weird. from may we kept being told oh another month out each month. then we will get something before xmas in split shipping. then the kickstarter page went down stating infringement stuff. Prodos replied it was a mistake when they were cleaning up projects that never went to kickstarter and that was a default error message and kickstarter page will go back up then they said kickstarter page will not go back up and it has been like 4 weeks with no promising updates or a thorough explanation. i hear fox will not let prodos say anything until they have cleared everything and retail copies will be ready the same time as kick starter
Report Spam   Logged

Ripley: They cut the power.
Hudson: What do you mean "THEY cut the power"? How could they cut the power, man? They're animals!
LukeyLuke
Chase Figure

QC: 40

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2014, 10:13:28 pm »

My Gothatropilis Ravens order has finally arrived! Well, sort of. It's been delivered.... Loooong time ago when I backed the project on the KickStarter, I was close to moving to a new house. So to be sure it would be delivered to an address in which I could retrieve it, I put my parents house as the shipping address. Since then, I've become settled into my home and when the 4 Horsemen sent out a message asking ppl to update their addresses if need be, I did just that. I got back a response saying "Thank you, your address has been updated". Great!  Thumbs Up Except it wasn't updated.  Thumbs Down  it was still sent to my parents house. Now instead of getting the Ravens last Saturday, I have to wait until I see my parents on Wednesday. Not a big deal, just a minor inconvenience, but still....that could mean there's a problem with their address updating system.
Report Spam   Logged

What's better than your friends? Killing the guy that ate your friends!
fishmilkshake
Pants optional
Administrator
SDCC Anti-Monitor

QC: 726

Base of Operations: Canberra, Australia

AFB Podcast's Ben

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 23, 2014, 12:42:43 am »

At least you got something Luke. In the Kickstarter world that's a gold medal effort.
Report Spam   Logged

LukeyLuke
Chase Figure

QC: 40

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 23, 2014, 06:10:09 pm »

At least you got something Luke. In the Kickstarter world that's a gold medal effort.

Yup, I've had nothing but good experiencee with the KickStarter. I've backed 5 projects and have received all 5.  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

What's better than your friends? Killing the guy that ate your friends!
kavball
Limited Edition

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2015, 10:15:19 am »

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/790108683/legion-xiv-1-18-scale-figure/description

These look interesting for 3 3/4" scale collectors who are looking to add more female figures to their collections. I am thinking about backing him. He added some stretch goals that would be good stand ins as female SHIELD Agents and Hydra goons for army builders.
Report Spam   Logged
Scotty
Administrator
SDCC Anti-Monitor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2015, 06:19:34 pm »

That looks really fun. I'll pop it on the AFB FB page to try to help them along.  Thumbs Up
Report Spam   Logged

B-Lister
Space Monkey in a Bag

QC: 219

Base of Operations: Someplace south of Pittsburgh

Is that girl a boy?

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2015, 07:01:07 pm »

I bought one of the Warpo Toys Legend of Cthulhu  Spawn of Cthulhu toys. When it arrived, the figure was misassembled. It had two left legs (one pointed backward).

Warpo is sending me a replacement next week!
Now I need the Cultist.
Report Spam   Logged

I built my fuckin' reputation on a horse graveyard.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AFB Scum and Villainy custom comp

Visit the AFB Blog!

Starman's Toys I Grew Up With

Back to the Comics Podcast

General-Marvel Collectibles

Entertainment Earth

Batgirl DC Comics Premium Format(TM) Figure