Action Figure Blues Forum
October 21, 2019, 03:03:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you following AFB on Twitter? Go here to follow now! http://twitter.com/afblues

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Store Classifieds Downloads Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Four Horsemen Mythic Legions

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Four Horsemen Mythic Legions  (Read 8402 times)
kavball
Limited Edition

QC: 59

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: May 06, 2018, 02:59:50 pm »

I started collecting Mythic Legions about a year and a half ago. They are now the main focus of my collection and the only non 1/18th scale line that I collect. The sculpts and paintwork are amazing and they are highly articulated. The design of the figs make them perfect for customizing. I really enjoy thes figs.

However, the cost of this line on the secondary market is often outrageous. This means the collector has to be willing to pay a high price up front during Kickstarter campaigns or pre orders. If you try to buy them on eBay you will pay $100 or more for a fig that was $35. BBTS is a happy medium for picking up figs that you missed out on. The line is great if you don’t mind the large upfront investment or if you have the discipline to just cherry pick. If you want to be a completist, it is very expensive. Scalpers take advantage of this line and that is a shame.

Anyhow, this is my favorite line and I recommend it to anyone that likes Sword and Sorcey/ D and D / Tolkien type figures. However, like anything that is nice, greedy people take advantage of it and take some of the fun out of it.

The sourcehorsemen.com store will have another sale coming up on May 9th but stock will be limited and I imagine the scalpers will gobble everything up fast.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AFB Scum and Villainy custom comp

Visit the AFB Blog!

Starman's Toys I Grew Up With

Back to the Comics Podcast

General-Marvel Collectibles

Entertainment Earth

Batgirl DC Comics Premium Format(TM) Figure