Action Figure Blues Forum
October 22, 2018, 09:24:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you following AFB on Twitter? Go here to follow now! http://twitter.com/afblues

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Store Classifieds Downloads Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Four Horsemen Mythic Legions

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Four Horsemen Mythic Legions  (Read 6525 times)
kavball
Limited Edition

QC: 59

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: July 20, 2017, 06:55:02 am »

4H have finished with the reveals for their pre order that is going live on July 19th. I anticipated that they would only offer 4 or so figures but instead they are offering quite a few and an over sized cyclops. Is anyone else planning on pre ordering any of these? I like the homage to MOTU and the Raygorr figure in D&D warduke colors.

I was really keen for the cyclops, but I just scored a Rock Troll for a bit less than retail and I have mixed feelings about it. Enough that I'm unlikely to order the cyclops now. I'll review it on the next ep of the podcast if you wanna hear more.
I would definitely like to hear your review. I got the same troll. It's big and looks cool in the back of my display but it was expensive. I'm hoping 4H has some more news during SDCC.

The lack of articulation killed it for me.

I posted those Ryu comparison pics on the AFB Facebook page for you too.
Thanks man, I appreciate your efforts. I checked them out and I think I may get a figuarts Ryu. 
Report Spam   Logged
kavball
Limited Edition

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: July 21, 2017, 05:02:48 pm »

4H have finished with the reveals for their pre order that is going live on July 19th. I anticipated that they would only offer 4 or so figures but instead they are offering quite a few and an over sized cyclops. Is anyone else planning on pre ordering any of these? I like the homage to MOTU and the Raygorr figure in D&D warduke colors.

I was really keen for the cyclops, but I just scored a Rock Troll for a bit less than retail and I have mixed feelings about it. Enough that I'm unlikely to order the cyclops now. I'll review it on the next ep of the podcast if you wanna hear more.
I listened to your review of the rock troll. I agree with your points about articulation. I'm happy that they are trying to make different types of characters to mix it up. Due to the size and the price, I am content with owning just one of the trolls. I am interested in the ogres they are showing at sdcc.
Report Spam   Logged
fishmilkshake
Pants optional
Administrator
SDCC Anti-Monitor

QC: 726

Base of Operations: Canberra, Australia

AFB Podcast's Ben

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: July 23, 2017, 01:51:22 am »

I listened to your review of the rock troll. I agree with your points about articulation. I'm happy that they are trying to make different types of characters to mix it up. Due to the size and the price, I am content with owning just one of the trolls. I am interested in the ogres they are showing at sdcc.

I think I'm out for a while with the ML stuff as it's just cost prohibitive to get here in Australia.
Report Spam   Logged

kavball
Limited Edition

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: July 23, 2017, 02:03:04 pm »

I think I'm out for a while with the ML stuff as it's just cost prohibitive to get here in Australia.
They are a tough line to collect. If you don't preorder or participate in the Kickstarter, you end up paying outrageous prices on eBay. However, I don't collect 6" marvel Legends or Star Wars black, so Mythic Legions and Acid Rain are the only lines I get excited about these days.
Report Spam   Logged
fishmilkshake
Pants optional
Administrator
SDCC Anti-Monitor

AFB Podcast's Ben

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: July 24, 2017, 05:24:11 pm »

They are a tough line to collect. If you don't preorder or participate in the Kickstarter, you end up paying outrageous prices on eBay. However, I don't collect 6" marvel Legends or Star Wars black, so Mythic Legions and Acid Rain are the only lines I get excited about these days.

It's such a shame about the prices, because this is such a potential army builder heavy line.
Report Spam   Logged

Gardner Grayle
Unreleased Prototype

QC: 1145

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: October 29, 2017, 10:32:30 am »

http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/store-horsemen-warehouse-clearance-sale-next-week/
Report Spam   Logged
kavball
Limited Edition

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: January 14, 2018, 02:44:37 pm »

I missed out on that sale. They have a pre order coming up in about a week for the figures that won the recent poll. I believe the Colliseum wave should be coming out in a couple months. The. 2.0 will hopefully be out at the  end of the year. Currently, I am only looking for Clavian (Red Skeleton), Pixus and Illgar. I am not a completist with this line, due to scarcity and cost, but it is tough to not want them all.
Report Spam   Logged
fishmilkshake
Pants optional
Administrator
SDCC Anti-Monitor

AFB Podcast's Ben

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: January 14, 2018, 09:21:01 pm »

I missed out on that sale. They have a pre order coming up in about a week for the figures that won the recent poll. I believe the Colliseum wave should be coming out in a couple months. The. 2.0 will hopefully be out at the  end of the year. Currently, I am only looking for Clavian (Red Skeleton), Pixus and Illgar. I am not a completist with this line, due to scarcity and cost, but it is tough to not want them all.

Exactly. I'm kinda glad the poll winners only included a few I want. It's an expensive line.
Report Spam   Logged

kavball
Limited Edition

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: January 15, 2018, 11:33:30 am »

Exactly. I'm kinda glad the poll winners only included a few I want. It's an expensive line.

Same here, I’m hoping to get Pixus and maybe the Deltigar, now that they have included an alternate head.  All that could change based on which legion builders they choose to include.
Report Spam   Logged
fishmilkshake
Pants optional
Administrator
SDCC Anti-Monitor

AFB Podcast's Ben

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: January 16, 2018, 12:51:15 am »

Same here, Iím hoping to get Pixus and maybe the Deltigar, now that they have included an alternate head.  All that could change based on which legion builders they choose to include.

Probably just the Blood Knight, Dreadlocks dude and the Dwarven Gandalf for me.
Report Spam   Logged

kavball
Limited Edition

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: January 16, 2018, 09:08:01 pm »

Same here, Iím hoping to get Pixus and maybe the Deltigar, now that they have included an alternate head.  All that could change based on which legion builders they choose to include.

Probably just the Blood Knight, Dreadlocks dude and the Dwarven Gandalf for me.

Those are all great figures. I like the dreadlocks guy the most out of the three you mentioned but the other two have great paint apps.
Report Spam   Logged
kavball
Limited Edition

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: January 20, 2018, 12:14:05 pm »

The preorder sale is live on source horsemen. They are offering 12 different figures from the earlier waves and 2 new figure. The prices are mostly $22 or $35. This is a good time to get older figures. The prices on eBay are way too high. I recommend checking it out. I am a big fan of this line and I have been having some fun lately posting pics of them on IG. I can post the link for the four horsemen store site if anyone wants it.
Report Spam   Logged
fishmilkshake
Pants optional
Administrator
SDCC Anti-Monitor

AFB Podcast's Ben

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: January 21, 2018, 08:06:11 pm »

The preorder sale is live on source horsemen. They are offering 12 different figures from the earlier waves and 2 new figure. The prices are mostly $22 or $35. This is a good time to get older figures. The prices on eBay are way too high. I recommend checking it out. I am a big fan of this line and I have been having some fun lately posting pics of them on IG. I can post the link for the four horsemen store site if anyone wants it.

I caved on a couple. Templar Knight, Jorund, Attlus and Vorgus. I really had to fight the urge to army build those skeletons, but the exchange rate and the Horsemen's international shipping rates brought me back to reality. 
Report Spam   Logged

kavball
Limited Edition

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: January 26, 2018, 06:59:22 am »

I caved on a couple. Templar Knight, Jorund, Attlus and Vorgus. I really had to fight the urge to army build those skeletons, but the exchange rate and the Horsemen's international shipping rates brought me back to reality. 

It was bound to happen. I went with Pixxus, Deltigar, and the Skeleton legion builder. I’m tempted to add the 6 pack of Templar knights for customizing but that may open a black hole that I am not prepared to enter
Report Spam   Logged
fishmilkshake
Pants optional
Administrator
SDCC Anti-Monitor

AFB Podcast's Ben

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: January 26, 2018, 05:54:06 pm »

It was bound to happen. I went with Pixxus, Deltigar, and the Skeleton legion builder. Iím tempted to add the 6 pack of Templar knights for customizing but that may open a black hole that I am not prepared to enter

Cheesy

....and they talk about sugar, gambling and nicotine addictions!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AFB Scum and Villainy custom comp

Visit the AFB Blog!

Starman's Toys I Grew Up With

Back to the Comics Podcast

General-Marvel Collectibles

Entertainment Earth

Batgirl DC Comics Premium Format(TM) Figure