Action Figure Blues Forum
May 25, 2020, 06:41:30 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you following AFB on Twitter? Go here to follow now! http://twitter.com/afblues

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Store Classifieds Downloads Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Jin's Customs: ML style MGS Raiden, TF Cop-Out, pg.13

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jin's Customs: ML style MGS Raiden, TF Cop-Out, pg.13  (Read 7910 times)
Jin Saotome
Customizable Mecha Pilot
Variant

QC: 2

Base of Operations: United States of 'Murica

"Hack, chop, glue, paint, etc..."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #180 on: May 15, 2020, 01:06:04 pm »

Here's a nifty custom of Metal gear Solid's Raiden with an armor-upgrade feature. He was created using the hasbro Overwatch Genji body and Revoltech Raiden head (with moving eyeball!), various armor fodder pieces, new sword blade attached to the Genji sword hilt, and a piece together combat rifle. You can customize his armor loadout and even equip him with a riot shield. Raiden was painted using Testors Metalizer Lacquers, primered with Bulldog Adhesion Promoter, and sealed with Mr Hobby Premium spray sealer.

For more pics take a look at his page here: Custom Metal Gear Solid Raiden

---------------------------------------------------------

Many years ago I created a Cop-Out custom and after finding another Dirt Boss decided to give it another go! This time I preserved the exhaust-flip feature and used a Combiner Wars Rook head. Cop Out was primered with Bulldog Adhesion Promoter, painted with gloss lacquer, and Testors Metalizer metallics. He comes with a blaster, baton, and yes his lights flash like my original one! You can pop off his chest and switch the lights to on for a nifty red/blue flashing effect just like a real police car.

For more flashy pics hit up his page here: Custom Transformers Cop-Out

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AFB Scum and Villainy custom comp

Visit the AFB Blog!

Starman's Toys I Grew Up With

Back to the Comics Podcast

General-Marvel Collectibles

Entertainment Earth

Batgirl DC Comics Premium Format(TM) Figure