Action Figure Blues Forum
August 17, 2018, 12:25:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you following AFB on Twitter? Go here to follow now! http://twitter.com/afblues

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Store Classifieds Downloads Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Jin's Customs: God Emperor Trump, MotUC Ram Lord, pg11

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jin's Customs: God Emperor Trump, MotUC Ram Lord, pg11  (Read 5059 times)
Jin Saotome
Customizable Mecha Pilot
Variant

QC: 2

Base of Operations: United States of 'Murica

"Hack, chop, glue, paint, etc..."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #150 on: March 15, 2018, 11:10:57 am »

"Each day the Chaos Crystal was active within Skeletor's lair more and more portals opened - these strange dimensional tears opening all over Eternia. From a far off universe, where Earth had been rendered a wasteland and only intelligent machines roamed. One machine, the Protector class, Ripsaw, was drawn to the portal's light and sucked in! Now, finding itself in a dimension of magic and technology, Ripsaw must find a way to contact his fellow Starriors so they too can learn about this strange land."

Another toy line of the 80's, the Starriors arrive! This week we have a re-imagined version of the Protector class Ripsaw, created in MotUC scale. Using the original head and weapon arm of the figure I took a Rotar body, Extendar limbs, MARS robot lower legs, Captain America Mecha feet, and a Zoid-crab shell for the metallized shield. The shield is magnetic and attached to Ripsaw's original spinning blade-shield arm which was grafted on. Spaz-Stix mirror Chrome airbrush paint was used on the larger shield. Different foil warning/caution stickers were applied like the vintage toy featured and Ripsaw was given metallic blue airbrushed highlights.

For a full st of pictures and a video of the spinning blade-shield, head here: Custom Starriors Ripsaw

Report Spam   Logged

Jin Saotome
Customizable Mecha Pilot
Variant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #151 on: March 25, 2018, 11:00:56 pm »

"After the battle with Thanos was over the Infinity Gems were safe with Adam Warlock and Earth's mightiest heroes were tired and battered from the battle. Using Thanos' ship's technology Tony Stark began to repair the Avengers outfits and...wait...where was Peter Parker? He had stumbled into a room with a shifting black mass that suddenly changed, displaying his very own spider-symbol! Opening the containment vessel the 'suit' latched on to him and transformed into a darker version of his current Iron-Spider uniform. It must be Stark's tech....right? Swinging off to show his best friend Ned his new duds Peter marvels at the strength and speed built into the suit, a grin forming at the corner of his mouth....and his mask."

Ok, so this probably isn't going to happen in the upcoming Avengers Infinity War movie but wouldn't that be a perfect MCU Venom suit origin? I thought so and this week I bring a special concept character Infinity War Symbiote Spider-Man that can be changed into a pre-Venom form! He was created with the Infinity Wars Iron Spider body with venom modded head, squinty eye Homecoming head/fists, GI Joe plant tendrils, and modded Killmonger clawed hands. I used gloss for panels and raised sections and it took forever to detail the white spider sections on his body and inside his swivel shoulders. But it was worth it, now you have a MCU Symbiote Spiderman that has a Venom/Agent Venom vibe.

For more pics head to his page here: Infinity War Symbiote Spider-Man

« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 11:03:25 pm by Jin Saotome » Report Spam   Logged

Jin Saotome
Customizable Mecha Pilot
Variant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #152 on: April 04, 2018, 10:30:00 pm »

Here's a figure that's been requested again and again in 6" scale, it's Rom the Space Knight! I've created this mighty robotic warrior this week to battle your cosmic villains in all his shiny glory using a movie Cyborg, beetle arms, hand sculpted Apoxie sculpt head/chest/details, and a custom space blaster. I used Rustoleum gloss black lacquer as a basecoat and airbrushed Spaz-Stix mirror chrome over every inch while the lacquer was tacky to the touch. A light gloss coat of liquitex sealed the chrome and Rom was ready to battle cosmic baddies!

For more shiny pics head over to Rom's page here: Rom the Space Knight

Report Spam   Logged

Jin Saotome
Customizable Mecha Pilot
Variant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #153 on: April 27, 2018, 04:16:31 pm »

"The sorcerer Keldor like his father before him wished for ultimate power and would do virtually anything to achieve it. In an attempt to best his brother Randor in a duel for their father's Book of Legacies, Keldor's spell was reflected back upon him. With the spell slowly transmuting his flesh to bone Keldor escaped to his mentor Hordak's lair begging for aid. Hordak was able to stop the transformation from progressing but the damage that had been done was permanent leaving Keldor with a skeletal head. Now dubbing his apprentice 'Skeletor', the tyrant Hordak placed him in a position of authority over his armies fitting for one with such a frighting visage!"

With a Masters of the Universe movie on the horizon (maybe?) I really wanted to update the look of the character Skeletor. Multiple statues, artwork, and various figure styles like the 200X and Classics were my inspiration here and I hope to have combined those looks into the ultimate Movie Skeletor! He was created by using an armored Kratos body, MotUC Skeletor face/hands/armor sections, 200X feet/waist armor,LotR armor, Kylo Ren head, and a Destiny cloak. The cloak is removable and he comes with his classic Havoc Staff and Power Sword. Vasrious skulls, chains, and other details were added and he was airbrushed for a perfect finish. Standing 8" tall this Skeletor is truly the fearsome nemesis that He-Man deserves!

For more pics head to his page here: Modern movie style Skeletor

Report Spam   Logged

Jin Saotome
Customizable Mecha Pilot
Variant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #154 on: May 10, 2018, 05:12:09 pm »

It was the most amazing part of Metal Gear solid for some, the moment when the Cyborg Ninja reveals himself! Armed with a razor sharp sword Gray Fox was able to take on anyone or anything in his path and here I bring him to you in Marvel legends form. The Black Panther wave Iron Man's body is almost a perfect sculpt of Fox right down to the helmet, which is just missing the mono-eye. Using Aves Apoxie Sculpt I added armor, modded the face, and added panel sections to the Iron man body. A metallic airbrushed paint job was added and alternate hands so he can wield his sword in battle. Bondic liquid UV resin was used to create a transparent eye in the helmet once I had the socket in place.

For more pics head to his page here: Custom 6" Metal Gear Gray Fox

Report Spam   Logged

Jin Saotome
Customizable Mecha Pilot
Variant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #155 on: May 18, 2018, 05:08:03 pm »

Have you ever said to yourself, "Man I wish that One:12 collective Deadpool wasn't that 'Marvel-now-new-52-whatever version and his classic look instead, but with a shrunken down Bowen statue head?" Yeah you have and guess what, I got you fam...I mean, yes I have granted your very wish! Here I combined the harnesses and gear of a Marvel Legends Deadpool, added black cuffs and collar parts, and used a shrunken down Bowen bust head to make it happen. Parts of his suit were airbrushed and lined in with shading to add detail and Deadpool was given an assortment of weapons to get the job done. His sword sheathes were modded to cross over his back as well!

For tons more pics head to the merc's page here:  Custom One:12 Deadpool

Report Spam   Logged

Jin Saotome
Customizable Mecha Pilot
Variant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #156 on: May 31, 2018, 04:30:32 pm »

When bullets start flying Deadpool is like an ammo-sponge getting himself shot up every time he's out doing his thing. Well not anymore! When the job requires the merc-with-a-mouth to be the merc-with-the-mechanical-muscles Deadpool dons his armored outfit equipped with everything he needs to keep his uniform intact. Ripped in half by the Juggernaut? Not this time! Blown to pieces by explosive barrels? That just tickles! Armored Deadpool was created by using a DC Collectibles Batman vs Superman body, One:12 collective Deadpool head, Genji hands, Titanfall pilot accessories/pouches/gear, and Samurai Spawn swords. The entire figure was weathered and detailed for a movie look and given a Liquitex varnish sealant.

For more pics head to his page here: Armored Deadpool

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you're looking for Bludgeon and love the G1 look then I have the figure for you! Based off of the Revenge of the Fallen tank and sporting a Headrobots custom noggin comes the most detailed Bludgeon yet. He's been customized with a magnetic removable turret you can attach to his arm just like the G1 Pretender. Bludgeon features the two-faced headrobots head and solid chromed blades that store in the turret. I went with the G1 color scheme and worked it into both modes adding weathering effects too. Sealed and able to be completely transformed, Bludgeon is ready to slice up some Autobots!

For more pics head over here for a full spread: Custom Transformers Bludgeon
Report Spam   Logged

Jin Saotome
Customizable Mecha Pilot
Variant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #157 on: June 14, 2018, 03:47:20 pm »

An unstoppable mercenary from a dark era, Guts stands alone atop the bodies of his fallen enemies. If you've ever watched the anime or read the manga he doesn't need any more of an introduction than that, this is the Black Swordsman himself! Here I've created Guts for you in a movie-realistic look that will fit in with your 6-7" scale figures. He was created from a ML Ragnarok 2-pack Thor body, NECA Chris Redfield modded head, star wars arm fodder, Front Mission mech hand, BvS Armored Batman cape/Kylo Ren cowl, and a scratch built sword. That's right, the entire sword aside from the handle was made from cut styrene and plastic sections, you can see WIP shots on my instagram @jinsaotome. Tons of muddy, blood spalttered, rusty detail was added and Guts was sealed up with Liquitex archival matte/satin varnish.

For more pics head to Guts' page here; Custom Guts the Black Swordsman

---------------------------------------------------------------

Criminal scum is back on the menu boys and the Punisher is serving up a hot meal of lead and explosions! You've seen the Netflix Punisher series...well what if he was part of the Movie MCU? That's right, this week I'm brining you Shan...er, Frank Castle's comic style into the gritty limelight! Frank was created by combining the upper half of the Netflix Punisher with the lower half of Captain America, Wolverine arms, Mezco Deadpool webgear, and other fodder parts. He has a removable headband and comes with an arsenal he can wield against his foes.

For more punishing pics head here: Custom MCU Movie Punisher

Report Spam   Logged

Jin Saotome
Customizable Mecha Pilot
Variant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #158 on: June 23, 2018, 12:48:33 am »

"The mechanical maniac known as Commander Clank is a true terror on the battlefield! Created for all out war and commander of a vast robotic army, Clank was programmed with an eon's worth of battle strategies by the Battling Ancients. With twin cannons that launch powerful volleys and a hidden chest gun Commander Clank was ready to conquer the flesh-walkers of Eternia....that is until Mechanasis' power supplies were destroyed. Centuries later Hordak stumbled upon the lost city and powered Clank up gaining a new Commander for his forces of evil!"

Another one of my original character creations, Commander Clank explodes into your Masters of the Universe collection with twin cannons blasting! He was created from a Twistoid upper body, multi-bot lower half, Horde Trooper feet, a Skylanders head, and Rio-Blast armor/backpack. I modded the jaw to move and fashioned two large cannons that I think came from a Pirates of the Caribbean At World's End toy to the sliding posts. A magnetic chest-mounted Gatling gun attachment finishes the look of this battlefield bot along with a lot of metallic paint effects and weathering.

For more explosive pics head to his page here: MotUC Commander Clank custom

Report Spam   Logged

78t-topps
Limited Edition

QC: 49

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 23, 2018, 05:33:47 pm »

Cool stuff Jin, you own this board...
Report Spam   Logged
Jin Saotome
Customizable Mecha Pilot
Variant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #160 on: June 29, 2018, 03:42:47 pm »

GOONGALA GOONGALA! Casey Jones explodes onto the scene with unrivaled sportsmanship to clean up the neighborhood! This week I bring you a 7" Casey Jones figure that scales with all of your NECA Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (comic, video game, movie) so they can have some help in defeating Shredder. Casey was created from a Dean Ambros WWE deluxe body, John Cena arms, Thor hands, original TMNT Casey Jones modded head, real fabric bandages, golf bag with sports weapons and various fodder straps/shoulderpad. He was airbrushed with all sorts of shading, flesh tones, splatter effect on his shirt/pants, and given a Liquitex archival varnish sealant.

For more sporting pics head to his page here! Custom Casey Jones 7" NECA figure

Report Spam   Logged

Jin Saotome
Customizable Mecha Pilot
Variant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #161 on: June 29, 2018, 03:43:09 pm »

Cool stuff Jin, you own this board...
Nah, I just make a lot of customs so I update often!
Report Spam   Logged

Jin Saotome
Customizable Mecha Pilot
Variant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #162 on: July 14, 2018, 03:36:30 pm »

"Long ago a powerful artifact was forged called the Ram Stone. This mystical relic was able to defeat any magical barrier and imbue its wielder with incredible strength. The Faceless One never told the Council of the Wise where he obtained the Ram Stone from...and now its true master has returned to claim it! Ram-Lord is a being not seen by Eternians for eons, powerful in his own right but unstoppable when charged with the Ram Stone's magic. He will stop at nothing to reclaim what was stolen from him and threatens all of Eternia with his destructive force!"

Another one of my original character creations, Ram-Lord was based off the Ram-Stone accessory that came with the Faceless One figure. Rammy was created using a Calix body, Doomsday baf head, tmnt Rocksteady hands, Parademon feet, and an overwatch mini helmet. I layered different greens and yellow shading to get a glowing effect and the Ram Stone magnetically attaches to his chest so it can be 'stolen' from him by your other figures! His weapons were Lightseeker video game accessories with smaller handles installed.

For more pics head to his page here: Custom Ram-Lord

Report Spam   Logged

Jin Saotome
Customizable Mecha Pilot
Variant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #163 on: July 18, 2018, 09:26:17 am »

"Since the dystopian days of 2017 one man clad in golden armor wields a mighty sword against those who would do our nation harm. He puts America First and stands like a mighty wall between all those who would invade and plunder its riches. Relentlessly attacked by enemies foreign and domestic, Emperor Donald Trump quashes the globalist forces by laying down law and order throughout the land. With the power of the American voice flowing through his veins and the whispers of Conservative values in his ears Emperor Trump battles the Anti-First-Amendment-Mutants that plague the land. The choice was made to Make America Great Again and with his supporters rallying to defeat the Anti-FA, mighty Emperor brought about change and prosperity to the USA, ALL HAIL EMPEROR TRUMP!"

Ok, maybe Donald Trump doesn't go around wearing power armor and smiting enemies with a giant sword but the 'God Emperor Trump' meme was pretty cool, superimposing Trump's head on the Warhammer 40K character. You may have seen it on facebook and image boards, and I decided to create a 6" Marvel Legends scale figure of him. I used a NECA Heroes of the Storm Tyrael body, cast Donald Trump head, DCD Aquaman hands, Digimon armor, and different fodder parts including metal eagles/wing symbols to create him. His standard was made using a Marvel Select Doctor Doom throne banner, Namor trident, and American flag ribbon. A very extensive weathered gold metallic paint job was airbrushed on to complete his glorious look.

The mute Anti-Fa Mutant was created by H.E.R. think tank and programmed to destroy life and liberty using its hammer and sickle weapons! It uses a Classics Beast body, Thundercats animated Tigra lower body, mini Blizzard Protoss head, a modded Thor Hammer, Jack-O-Lantern's sickle, and Black Series Kylo Ren's cloth body cloak. Watch out citizens, don't let the Anti-FA catch you on the streets at night unarmed!

For more glorious pics head to his yuge page here: God Emperor Trump and Anti-FA Mutant

« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 09:40:40 am by Jin Saotome » Report Spam   Logged

78t-topps
Limited Edition

QC: 49

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: August 06, 2018, 08:47:57 pm »

thud.gif Trump? really?
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AFB Scum and Villainy custom comp