Action Figure Blues Forum
September 22, 2017, 10:07:46 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you following AFB on Twitter? Go here to follow now! http://twitter.com/afblues

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Store Classifieds Downloads Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Fwoosh Articulated Icons- The Feudal Series

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fwoosh Articulated Icons- The Feudal Series  (Read 1256 times)
fishmilkshake
Pants optional
Administrator
SDCC Anti-Monitor

QC: 711

Base of Operations: Canberra, Australia

AFB Podcast's Ben

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: July 16, 2017, 12:38:14 am »

That looks great, I didn't get on board until later during the pre order phase.  I can't wait to get them in hand. However, this continues my gradual descent into collecting larger (6") figs. I keep eyeing ML figures that would look cool next to these ninjas.

The ninjas would look great up against the Figuarts Ryu (and yes, I haven't forgotten I owe you a comparison pic with a Goku....just gotta get them out of storage)
Report Spam   Logged

kavball
Chase Figure

QC: 58

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 16, 2017, 08:18:29 am »

That looks great, I didn't get on board until later during the pre order phase.  I can't wait to get them in hand. However, this continues my gradual descent into collecting larger (6") figs. I keep eyeing ML figures that would look cool next to these ninjas.

The ninjas would look great up against the Figuarts Ryu (and yes, I haven't forgotten I owe you a comparison pic with a Goku....just gotta get them out of storage)
No worries man. I've been thinking of selling my Storm Collectibles Ryu and replace him with the figuarts Ryu so he's in scale with my DBZ figs. These Fwoosh Ninjas look great.
Report Spam   Logged
fishmilkshake
Pants optional
Administrator
SDCC Anti-Monitor

QC: 711

Base of Operations: Canberra, Australia

AFB Podcast's Ben

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 16, 2017, 08:39:49 pm »

No worries man. I've been thinking of selling my Storm Collectibles Ryu and replace him with the figuarts Ryu so he's in scale with my DBZ figs. These Fwoosh Ninjas look great.

Took some pics, but Photobucket are being jerks so I can't post the images here. I'll post them on the AFB Facebook page
Report Spam   Logged

kavball
Chase Figure

QC: 58

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 16, 2017, 08:58:44 pm »

Took some pics, but Photobucket are being jerks so I can't post the images here. I'll post them on the AFB Facebook page
It's cool man. I appreciate the effort. If you're saying the two figures scale well together, I will take your word for it.

I just saw your pics on Facebook. Thanks for doing that. It looks like I will be getting the figuarts Ryu.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 06:08:33 am by kavball » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AFB Scum and Villainy custom comp

Visit the AFB Blog!

Starman's Toys I Grew Up With

Back to the Comics Podcast

General-Marvel Collectibles

Entertainment Earth

Batgirl DC Comics Premium Format(TM) Figure