Action Figure Blues Forum
October 23, 2021, 08:26:09 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you following AFB on Twitter? Go here to follow now! http://twitter.com/afblues

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Store Classifieds Downloads Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

LEGO Batman Microscale Batcave Playset - Could become a real set with your help

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LEGO Batman Microscale Batcave Playset - Could become a real set with your help  (Read 185 times)
Brickadier General
Pegwarmer

QC: 0

Base of Operations: Palmyra, PA

View Profile
« on: November 23, 2015, 09:34:48 pm »

About the Playset:
Hello everyone.  I'm a big fan of LEGO and Batman and like to build without instructions.  Smiley  My latest project is "Batman: Mini Battle for the Batcave," which is a microscale Batcave playset.  In LEGO, microscale is smaller than minifigure scale - The challenge is in capturing detail with fewer pieces.  In building this playset, I was inspired by the Burton Batman films and the early 90s Animated Series, as well as action figure playsets of the early 1990s.  While the model is small, it packs a ton of play features.  It comes with two modules: the Batcave and Wayne Manor.  There are four vehicles, 5 microfigures, and a boatload of play features.  For example, there is a secret door to the Batboat dock, and the tiny Batwing actually fires missiles!

Could it Become a Real Set?
This playset is now on LEGO Ideas, a website where LEGO fans can submit proposal for set ideas.  On LEGO Ideas, people can vote for their favorite ideas.  Once an idea reaches 10,000 votes, it goes through a review process and could become a real set.  The latest Ideas set is Dr. Who.  It has also produced sets for Back to the Future and Ghostbusters.  With help, Mini Battle for the Batcave could become the next one.  If you would love to see this become a real set, please consider supporting it and sharing with others.  If you'd like to see any other micro Batman characters and vehicles let me know - I might give it a try.  Smiley

- Special thanks to Scott for granting permission to share this with you.  I really appreciate it!

Here is the link to the project:
https://ideas.lego.com/projects/120166

And toy "commercial" showing it in action!:

The Microfigures - Alfred, Batman, Robin, Joker & Harley Quinn:

The Control Room:

Prison Cell:

Batwing with Firing Missiles:

The Joker's Hidden Surprise:
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print