Action Figure Blues Forum
August 24, 2019, 02:02:09 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a fan of AFB on Facebook? If not, sign up here: http://www.facebook.com/actionfigureblues

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Store Classifieds Downloads Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

SDCC 2018: You know the drill. Predictions and wild @$$ speculations welcome!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SDCC 2018: You know the drill. Predictions and wild @$$ speculations welcome!  (Read 692 times)
fishmilkshake
Pants optional
Administrator
SDCC Anti-Monitor

QC: 731

Base of Operations: Canberra, Australia

AFB Podcast's Ben

View Profile
« on: June 24, 2018, 01:25:42 am »

I'm really kinda over MCU Marvel Legends. I'm hoping with the gap between films we see some solid ML waves of comic accurate figures.
With Ant-Man 2 next month and Cap Marvel in March 2019, that only leaves Venom in October. The ML Venom wave is entirely comic themed so hopefully we get a few more waves before Hasbro feel the need to tie in a wave to Cap Marvel. I really want to see them close some gaps with Alpha Flight, New Mutants and X-Factor.

I'm disappointed that Sideshow have felt the need to start redoing characters they've already done in their premium format line. Announcing we'll be getting Mystique, Emma, Rogue and Psylocke.....again is pretty shitty when we're still waiting on Iceman, Angel and Beast. Not even a hint of Nightcrawler or Kitty. I guess the reverse of action figures is true.....female statues sell.

I'm still waiting on a pulp line. Here's hoping Mezco's 1:12 Popeye sells well enough for them to pursue The Shadow, Doc Savage, Zorro, Tarzan, etc.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AFB Scum and Villainy custom comp

Visit the AFB Blog!

Starman's Toys I Grew Up With

Back to the Comics Podcast

General-Marvel Collectibles

Entertainment Earth

Batgirl DC Comics Premium Format(TM) Figure