Action Figure Blues Forum
November 21, 2019, 04:54:51 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you following AFB on Twitter? Go here to follow now! http://twitter.com/afblues

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Store Classifieds Downloads Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

SDCC 2018: You know the drill. Predictions and wild @$$ speculations welcome!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SDCC 2018: You know the drill. Predictions and wild @$$ speculations welcome!  (Read 700 times)
Chooch
Space Monkey in a Bag

QC: 696

Base of Operations: Denver, CO - USA

View Profile
« on: June 24, 2018, 09:38:29 pm »

If Captain Marvel is in March, my guess is her wave will be the "first" of 2019 that actually comes out in late 2018.  We really only get pure comic waves when the movie license is with another company.  I'm hoping X-Men get more waves with less Deadpool next year.  I love me some DP, but I've had my fill for awhile.  Some more Liefeld-era X-Forcers like Domino with headgear, Siryn, Cannonball, Boom Boom, Warpath, or Feral would help that team.  You could throw in a Cable variant to anchor.  More Peter David 90's X-Factor to go with Multiple Man would also be welcome.  I wonder if they'll do a retro-wave of the X-folks since they were way more popular than the Marvel Super Heroes line.

I suspect we'll get just a few hints of the Fall of Cybertron line from Transformers with more to trickle out over fall cons.

DC Multiverse will show one or two more lines that we'll wonder if we'll ever see.

Star Wars Black will show a half dozen interesting figures that will get trickled into waves willy-nilly until next year's SDCC.

I'm hopeful for a few comic-based Marvel Minimates waves between all of the movies next year.  There's another spot we could use a handful of Liefeld X-Forcers to finish a team off.  The lack of TRU will hurt them, especially with some of their non-Marvel licenses.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AFB Scum and Villainy custom comp

Visit the AFB Blog!

Starman's Toys I Grew Up With

Back to the Comics Podcast

General-Marvel Collectibles

Entertainment Earth

Batgirl DC Comics Premium Format(TM) Figure