Action Figure Blues Forum
June 19, 2019, 03:44:11 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a fan of AFB on Facebook? If not, sign up here: http://www.facebook.com/actionfigureblues

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Store Classifieds Downloads Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

SDCC 2019: Six weeks out. Any thoughts?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SDCC 2019: Six weeks out. Any thoughts?  (Read 73 times)
Chooch
Space Monkey in a Bag

QC: 670

Base of Operations: Denver, CO - USA

View Profile
« on: June 09, 2019, 02:41:55 pm »

For the lines I collect/love:

Marvel Legends: Hopefully Hasbro is allowed to continue and they put out some great comics-only waves in a light movie year.  Night Thrasher makes me want the other New Warriors so much more!

Star Wars Black 6": I'm kind of topping out on Original Trilogy figures I want and I've been scaling back on Prequel figures due to dollar constraints.  The push for Disney+ shows and figures will hopefully allow me to cherry pick for awhile.  Rise of Skywalker may not dominate the line - Last Jedi certainly didn't take over entirely.  I needs me a Zeb!

Transformers: Hopefully the follow-up to Siege will continue the awesomeness.  I don't even mind getting retread characters when the toys are this solid.

Minimates: Hoping for some more comic waves via Specialty stores.  The Walgreens exclusives seem to be really hard for folks to find.  I've been lucky myself, but you're only lucky until you're not.

DC Multiverse: Maybe one more wave to clean out the inventory before Todd takes over.  I kind of hope Todd's line doesn't appeal to me.  I could use a jumping off point for financial reasons.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AFB Scum and Villainy custom comp

Visit the AFB Blog!

Starman's Toys I Grew Up With

Back to the Comics Podcast

General-Marvel Collectibles

Entertainment Earth

Batgirl DC Comics Premium Format(TM) Figure