Action Figure Blues Forum
April 07, 2020, 08:24:44 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a fan of AFB on Facebook? If not, sign up here: http://www.facebook.com/actionfigureblues

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Store Classifieds Downloads Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

What are you getting week of 5/2/20?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you getting week of 5/2/20?  (Read 144 times)
Gardner Grayle
JLU Hal Jordan

QC: 1146

View Profile
« on: January 30, 2020, 10:18:11 pm »

So OK, just finished reading Snyder’s finale.  A little meta for my tastes.  Also a little too much “we are the world”.  Not to get all philosophical and shit, but the world is filled with individuals.  We are not a collective.  And I’m not talking politically.  I mean in the most basic sense possible. 

Aside from that, a story that ties DC’s past, present, and future together with the Multiverse and Hypertime is a tale I’m very much looking forward to.

But I’m also a bit confused.  If I understood correctly via Bleeding Cool, the Snyder/Capullo Metal sequel is NOT the Crisis event that’s being hinted at in various DC titles.  Should be one hellofva year for DC.  Just hope G5 doesn’t fuck it all to hell.

EDIT:

One more issue of Flash Forward and two more issues of Hell Arisen on the way.  We should have a clearer picture of what’s to come after that plays out.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2020, 06:59:38 am by Gardner Grayle » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AFB Scum and Villainy custom comp

Visit the AFB Blog!

Starman's Toys I Grew Up With

Back to the Comics Podcast

General-Marvel Collectibles

Entertainment Earth

Batgirl DC Comics Premium Format(TM) Figure