Action Figure Blues Forum
July 17, 2019, 07:29:58 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you following AFB on Twitter? Go here to follow now! http://twitter.com/afblues

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Store Classifieds Downloads Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

What exclusives would you like to see out of MattyCollector.com?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What exclusives would you like to see out of MattyCollector.com?  (Read 370 times)
Kimmel Prime
« on: February 20, 2009, 07:53:23 am »

What packs, for JLU or DCUC would you like to see them put out on Matty next?

As much as I want them to finish the show off, I wouldn't mind them putting non show characters out in packs on Matty. With Cyborg coming out, I'd love to see a Titans one with Nightwing (first appearance Nightwing, big ass collar, use Deadman's body.), Donna Troy in her Red jumpsuit, Starfire and Changeling. Then a second one with Wally Kid Flash, Raven, Tempest and Jericho.

Since we got a Batman villians pack, how about a Superman Animated one? Mxy, Maxima, Steppenwolf, and Bruno Mannheim.

What would you peeps like to see?
Report Spam   Logged

Scotty
Administrator
SDCC Anti-Monitor

QC: 340

Base of Operations: Melbourne, Australia

The artist formerly known as "Andy"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2009, 08:07:25 am »

Very hopeful for more Legion JLUs - Phantom Girl please!!

Web exclusives would be a good way to help finish off teams - the more obscure characters from Doom Patrol, Legion, etc.

As for the next two-pack? Hmmm. I must cogitate.
Report Spam   Logged

"Tuna is never a surprise, it's always like someone took a dump on your plate." - Westy

"Nice one guys. This thread was about me.....and my sublime port.....and you made it about Andy's shitty arse in less than half a dozen posts." - fishmilkshake
Coffee Joe
Frakkin' Posting Legend!
Variant

QC: 28

Gods damn it!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2009, 12:25:40 pm »

At the risk of being wildly unpopuler, I'd love for them to finish the Super Friends (minus Marvin, Wendy and Wonder Mutt) in DCUC as Matty Exclusives.
Report Spam   Logged
Scotty
Administrator
SDCC Anti-Monitor

QC: 340

Base of Operations: Melbourne, Australia

The artist formerly known as "Andy"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2009, 03:23:07 pm »

I'm with you. If I had to buy Apache Chief to get a C&C piece I'd be a bit pissed, but mattycollector.com would be a great well to see these, and I reckon they would sell like hotcakes because there's such a strong fan base.

However it would also put a few friends of mine into a cartoon snobbery coma, so there's gonna be some give and take....  Wink
Report Spam   Logged

"Tuna is never a surprise, it's always like someone took a dump on your plate." - Westy

"Nice one guys. This thread was about me.....and my sublime port.....and you made it about Andy's shitty arse in less than half a dozen posts." - fishmilkshake
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AFB Scum and Villainy custom comp

Visit the AFB Blog!

Starman's Toys I Grew Up With

Back to the Comics Podcast

General-Marvel Collectibles

Entertainment Earth

Batgirl DC Comics Premium Format(TM) Figure