Action Figure Blues Forum
December 08, 2022, 11:36:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you following AFB on Twitter? Go here to follow now! http://twitter.com/afblues

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Store Classifieds Downloads Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

CSA Boxset

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CSA Boxset  (Read 924 times)
The_Donster
Online Exclusive

QC: 51

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2011, 01:19:54 pm »

Not being sarcastic at all PB. I think here in the states, most collectors are a bit on the spoiled side. Now you guys in the foreign market kind of get screwed when these come up, from what I can tell on various boards. Anyway, more than happy to help, if I can. I still need to get the set myself. So more than happy to keep an eye out for you guys. I don't do as much trading as I used to since my son was born, but I do have plenty of leftover boxes for shipping these loose. Anyway, just lmk here or via pm if you want it now or if it goes on sale? If it is any consolation, I'm jealous of the amount of Gears of War figures that seem to be sold over there Wink
Report Spam   Logged
fishmilkshake
Pants optional
Administrator
SDCC Anti-Monitor

QC: 733

Base of Operations: Canberra, Australia

AFB Podcast's Ben

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2011, 04:56:40 pm »

Not being sarcastic at all PB. I think here in the states, most collectors are a bit on the spoiled side. Now you guys in the foreign market kind of get screwed when these come up, from what I can tell on various boards. Anyway, more than happy to help, if I can. I still need to get the set myself. So more than happy to keep an eye out for you guys. I don't do as much trading as I used to since my son was born, but I do have plenty of leftover boxes for shipping these loose. Anyway, just lmk here or via pm if you want it now or if it goes on sale? If it is any consolation, I'm jealous of the amount of Gears of War figures that seem to be sold over there Wink

Bless you kind Sir!

Toy prices here are worse than ever (okay, not Argentina bad, but bad). Most NECA figures are in the $25-30 range and with the exchange rate that's US$26-31 which is ridiculous. It's because Distributors pay for the rights to bring the stuff in, then onsell it to your LCS and both need to make a profit, both needed to ship it to their location, etc. Businesses here are up in arms with the Government because people are turning to the internet in droves.
Report Spam   Logged

The_Donster
Online Exclusive

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2011, 03:14:25 pm »

It took a bit, but I finally found Shake his CS 5 pack. I liked them so much, I bought myself a set too. These are really cool figures, even if the cost is a bit scary to some. Here some fun pics(slideshow) I took before sending off his package. Hope you enjoy them.

Report Spam   Logged
fishmilkshake
Pants optional
Administrator
SDCC Anti-Monitor

AFB Podcast's Ben

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2011, 04:50:57 pm »

Hah! I had to give you a point just for the sheer effort. Buddy, you're the best! Thanks again.
Report Spam   Logged

TotalToyz
Online Exclusive

QC: 90

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2011, 07:49:41 pm »

When I first saw the title of this thread, I thought it was a Confederate States of America boxed set; perhaps with Robert E. Lee, Jefferson Davis, Alexander Stephens, and Strom Thurmond.
Report Spam   Logged

I'm TotalToyz, and I approve this message.
fishmilkshake
Pants optional
Administrator
SDCC Anti-Monitor

AFB Podcast's Ben

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2011, 08:07:14 pm »

When I first saw the title of this thread, I thought it was a Confederate States of America boxed set; perhaps with Robert E. Lee, Jefferson Davis, Alexander Stephens, and Strom Thurmond.

Count me out for that one  Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Scotty
Administrator
SDCC Anti-Monitor

QC: 342

Base of Operations: Melbourne, Australia

The artist formerly known as "Andy"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2011, 06:22:33 am »

The fantastic super-duper-toybox found me my set, and it arrived this week! Very happy - reviews and pics shortly!
Report Spam   Logged

"Tuna is never a surprise, it's always like someone took a dump on your plate." - Westy

"Nice one guys. This thread was about me.....and my sublime port.....and you made it about Andy's shitty arse in less than half a dozen posts." - fishmilkshake
FB
JLU Hal Jordan

QC: 149

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2011, 06:23:11 am »

Nice work Don,something a bit different with the Pics.They are an impressive set indeed.
Report Spam   Logged

"They have yet to build a Political Correction Facility that can hold me!"
The_Donster
Online Exclusive

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2011, 01:24:09 pm »

Thanks FB. I was taking apart the box and thought, "Hey, that would make for a nice way to take pictures of what he's getting" Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AFB Scum and Villainy custom comp

Visit the AFB Blog!

Starman's Toys I Grew Up With

Back to the Comics Podcast

General-Marvel Collectibles

Entertainment Earth

Batgirl DC Comics Premium Format(TM) Figure