Action Figure Blues Forum
October 23, 2021, 08:43:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you following AFB on Twitter? Go here to follow now! http://twitter.com/afblues

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Store Classifieds Downloads Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Mighty Marvel Comics discussion

Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mighty Marvel Comics discussion  (Read 19050 times)
kcekada
Online Exclusive

QC: 184

View Profile
« Reply #1125 on: January 29, 2020, 12:13:46 pm »

Guardians of the Galaxy was added to my pull list for the last iteration (figured it had to be an improvement over Bendis and MCU versions). It was okay. With Nova joining, I decided to stay on for the rebooted reboot -- for a few issues.

I may try the new Spider-Woman series -- even though I'm pissed about the new costumes which makes her look like a Spider-Man groupie. Pathetic, Disney-Marvel!

The LCS that is most convenient to me only gets an issue or two over what is ordered by customers -- so there are many books I never see -- especially the new X-Men books. But the owner said that there are very few people subscribing to X-Men.

I've been ready to call it quits for some time, but I'm letting it happen organically. Once I'm no longer reading anything new -- that will be it. I'm still supporting collections of classic material, but there isn't much left at this point. I'm reading more paperpacks these days. I'm a big fan  of Harlan Corben.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AFB Scum and Villainy custom comp

Visit the AFB Blog!

Starman's Toys I Grew Up With

Back to the Comics Podcast

General-Marvel Collectibles

Entertainment Earth

Batgirl DC Comics Premium Format(TM) Figure