Action Figure Blues Forum
November 28, 2021, 12:10:32 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a fan of AFB on Facebook? If not, sign up here: http://www.facebook.com/actionfigureblues

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Store Classifieds Downloads Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Mighty Marvel Comics discussion

Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mighty Marvel Comics discussion  (Read 19212 times)
spider-ben
Mint on Card

QC: 8

View Profile
« Reply #1125 on: January 31, 2020, 07:53:05 am »

I understand wanting to give up. I'm in so deep that I'm almost afraid to give it up.  What I mean by that is I'm afraid something stupid will happen that will make a back issue ridiculously overpriced for 5 years, so if I stop and want to pick it back up I'll be too discouraged to do so.  Avengers has been pretty boring, and I am about 9 issues behind on Ironman. I was fairly caught up on Fantastic Four and Thor, but then the "big" War of the Realms event happened that totally burned me out.  I have 2 short boxes full of comics released in the last 8 or 9 months or so that I am behind on.  The Carnage event burned me out too and I ca't seem to get excited about Venom anymore. I just got to Amazing Spider-Man 32 or so.  Life does get in the way, but the comics are getting so complicated at times that it gets hard to jump back in. I more so enjoy picking up a Marvel Masterworks collected edition and reading enjoyable old stories. 
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AFB Scum and Villainy custom comp

Visit the AFB Blog!

Starman's Toys I Grew Up With

Back to the Comics Podcast

General-Marvel Collectibles

Entertainment Earth

Batgirl DC Comics Premium Format(TM) Figure